Retin A Generic is a natural acne medication made by Johnson and Johnson that contains tretionin. Retin A (Topical tretinoin) is used for treating mild to moderate acne, fine wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. Retin A is actively used in the treatment of acne vulgaris, follicular keratosis, verruca plana (flat wart), hyperpigmentation. Retin-A cream is actively used inwrinkles and facial tuberosity related to the influence of sunlight (as additional therapy). Buy Retin-A generic online, to get rid of wrinkles, acne and hyper pigmentation.
Mechanism of Action
Retin A Gebneric (Tretinoin) is a derivative of vitamin A. Topical tretinoin is used in the treatment of mild to moderate acne and on skin that has been damaged by excessive exposure to the sun. Tretinoin irritates the skin and causes the cells of the skin to grow (divide) and die more rapidly, increasing the turnover of cells. The number of layers of cells in the skin actually is reduced. In patients with acne, new cells replace the cells of existing pimples, and the rapid turnover of cells prevents new pimples from forming. By a similar mechanism, tretinoin can reduce some wrinkles, areas of darkened skin, and rough areas of skin, all of which occur in sun-damaged skin. In patients with sun-damaged skin, improvements in the skin usually are seen within the first 3 to 4 weeks of treatment. Brown spots begin to fade after six to eight weeks. Wrinkles decrease or disappear after three to six months. Following application to the skin, a minimal amount of drug is absorbed into the body. The FDA approved topical tretinoin in 1971.
How to Take
After you Buy Retin A generic follow the regime recommended by your health care facilitator. Before applying Retin A Generic, the affected area of the skin should be cleansed with soap and dried. The hands should be washed immediately after application. Retin A Generic is usually applied once daily, in the evening.
Before you start with the medication of Retin A Generic discuss your medical history with your health care facilitator as:
- This product can make your skin more sensitive to sunburn. When using this product try to avoid too much sun and protect the area of treatment with hats and sunscreen.
- This medication should be used during pregnancy only if clearly needed.
- Abrasive soaps, cleansers, medicated creams or lotions can increase skin irritation.
- Consult your physician or pharmacist about their use.
After you Buy Retin A Generic Store between 15° and 25°C (59°-77°F). Keep out of reach of children and pets. Keep away from sunlight and heat.
This drug should not be used with the following medications because very serious interactions may occur:
- alpha hydroxy acid
- glycolic acid
- Tell your health care facilitator about all prescription and nonprescription/herbal products you may use
- air perming solutions
- alcohol/lime/menthol-containing products
- astringents, toners, shaving lotions
- medicated or abrasive soaps and cleansers,
- roducts containing sulfur, resorcinol or salicylic acid, soaps
- cosmetics with a strong drying effect
Following the application of Retin A Generic (tretinoin) to the skin,following side effects may occur:
- Mild stinging or a sensation of warmth
Some patients using Retin A Generic (tretinoin) develop increased sun sensitivity and are more prone to sunburn (photosensitivity). Therefore, it is advisable to avoid exposing treated areas of the skin to excessive sunlight or UV lamps to reduce the risk of severe sunburn.
Disclaimer: the above information provided is for your own reference. If you need to start the medicine under any circumstance(s) please consult your health care facilitator for a detailed plan to follow up.